Citadel is a small tight-knit guild focused on RvR and OWPvP. Our philosophy revolves around maintaining a cohesive unit where everyone is familiar with each other's playstyles and our overall group tendencies. We enjoy small group skirmishes, taking on greater numbers, or coordinating with other guilds to accomplish larger objectives.
We are currently accepting new members who are good at working as a team and also want to make friends. We are flexible with real life obligations, but being that we try to keep numbers low, new members should intend to play most nights of the week, on a consistent basis. Players with experience leading on the battlefield are encouraged to apply.
* The age requirement to join this guild is 25+. The average age of our members is about 34.
* RvR/PvP is our main focus in any game. We will enjoy and partake in the other types of content but all members should consider RvR to be their main focus.
* We play during US West Coast (PST/PDT) evening hours (approximately between 6pm - 11pm PST).
* We expect you to be in voice-comm whenever possible while playing any games we are active in.
* We do not allow members to be in multiple guilds in the same game.
* We are a small guild. We keep a maximum roster of about 20 active members.
* Potential applicants should be OK with running with less than a full group as it's likely to happen frequently
* Being that space is limited, not all applications are accepted. We recommend being thorough in your answers.
* Citadel will be rolling on the Arthurian faction for Camelot Unchained.
Space is limited. Serious inquiries only, please.
Applications can be submitted HERE.
Citadel was formed in September 2008 for the game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (starting on Red Eye Mountain and merging to Iron Rock). We also have had an official presence in Aion (Triniel), Guild Wars 2 (Stormbluff Isle) and Elder Scrolls Online.
About our members:
Our core has a long history, spanning over 10 years, in Open World PvP games. Citadel members have set themselves apart in games like Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane, Asheron's Call 2, Warhammer Online, Aion, Rift, Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online among others. We expect to continue to make our mark in Camelot Unchained.